Thin Ribbon (to attach the tassels to the balloon)
Wide Ribbon (similar color to tissue paper)
1. Unfold the tissue paper and cut along the middle. Take 2-3 sheets of the cut tissue paper and fold in half.
2. Roll up the ends so that is easier to cut strips. Cut strips 1/2", leaving 1" at the top.
3. Unfold the tissue paper and separate the sheets.
4. Roll up the paper and twist the center and form a loop.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 until you have enough tassels for each balloon.
6. Attach the tassels to the ribbon and you can make it as short or long as you want.
7. Wrap the top tassels with tape and then cover with the wide ribbon.
(Optional: Tie the same ribbon throughout to add some additional color)
8. Attach to balloon.