You've probably seen these paper cones in a good number of online baby showers. They are easy-to-make and so darn cute!! A great way to serve caramel popcorn, candy or anything else small and sweet. You can use any type of paper (preferably of a thicker stock) for both the cones and stands to match your baby shower theme and/or color palette. Enjoy!
6" square pieces of paper
Large sheet of white paper or wrapping paper
Double-sided tape or regular tape
1. Fold down one edge of the paper, which will be the bottom of the cone.
2. Put double-sided tape or glue on the bottom edge to the left of your fold.
3. Gently, roll the cone until secure with tape or glue
4. Repeat until done
Paper Cone Stand:
1. Measure and make initial holes in styrofoam with a pointy pen. If using 11x17 paper and a 12" inch styrofoam blocks, shoot for three evenly spaced holes at 2", 6" and 10".
2. Make the holes larger with a marker or highlighter - you'll want the holes to be about a half inch diameter for the cones to sit securely
3. Place the styrofoam on top of your sheet of paper. Center and trace around the styrofoam and mark the cone holes.
4. Remove the styrofoam and cut a small "X" where you've marked the holes
5. Wrap the styrofoam, like a present with tape. (Make sure the holes line up)
6. Place the cones in the slots
Optional: Secure the stands to the table with tape if your putting something a little heavier in the cones such as M & M's
Tutorial & Photography: Elizabeth from Bump Smitten