Filler (these were filled with different types of candy -- M&M's, Jr. Mints, Sour Patch Kids, etc...)
String or ribbon
1. Find an image that you want to print on your brown bags. Bring it up in a program that will allow you to edit and print projects. Type whatever you'd like to on the bag, then just send it through the printer. The brown bags are generally 5" wide so set your printer accordingly. "Let the wild rumpus start!"
2. Fill the bag with your loot.
3. Fold the top of the bag down just a small amount, maybe 1/2 of an inch.
4. Get a piece of string or ribbon, about 2.5 feet, and place it under the fold.
5. Fold the bag over the string a few times...
6. Then tie it into a cute bow, and you've got yourself a handle!
To view the complete tutorial and other craft ideas, please visit The Coterie Blog.